"Altitudes and latitudes of cold" : Claude Lorius, Sylvain Jouty and Eric Brossier interviewed by Marie-Hélène Fraïssé for Tout un Monde at 3pm.
Cultures and Explorations: Eric on Radio Courtoisie at 12:00.
Ice is forming slowly around Vagabond... Michael was wondering why it was not increasing fast, compare to previous years. He just found out he was measuring in inches! Today, ice is 30cm thick, and there is no snow on it yet.
Eric and France at Paris Boat Show from 3rd to 9th December:
- 4th December 2pm, meeting and projection at Eberspächer exhibition stand,
- 4th December, 3 to 3:30pm, Eric and France interviewed by Yvon Etienne for France Bleu Breiz Izel,
- 4th December, 4 to 5pm at Agora: "3 winters at Spitsbergen to study sea ice"
- 4th December from 6 to 7pm, signing book Circumpolaris at Chasse Marée stand,
- 8th December, 4 to 5pm at Agora: debate about adventure, sailing and environment
- 9th December, at 12:15, interview by Arielle Cassim live on RFI (listen),
- 9th December, at 3pm, debate about French exploration lead by Arielle Cassim for RFI, boadcasted on 27 and 28 December,
- 9th December, 4 to 5pm at Agora: "family wintering at Spitsbergen, to better understand climate change"
- 9th December from 6 to 7pm, signing book Circumpolaris at Chasse Marée stand