Tent and waiting

  • Camping pres de Vagabond

That's it, a crane should be available in two days. We all look forward to putting Vagabond back in the water and being able to live aboard normally. Meanwhile, since the site is closed at night, we camp outside the fence (with the mosquitoes!). Or we accept an invitation to town if it rains too much (thanks Doreen).

The starboard propeller shaft has just been reassembled without too much difficulty, the last September incident was simply by loosening a nut. Problem solved! A little bit of painting on the hull, then other preparations will be done afloat.